Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme: Bookish Resolutions. While bookish to an extent, most of my resolutions have to do with blogging.
- Learn how to do really pretty graphics like Shannon over at River City Reading and Leah over at Books Speak Volumes.
- Go to more book related events in Edinburgh, especially at Looking Glass Books.
- Go to either the BEA in New York or the London Book Fair.
- Write more content that is not a book review.
- Learn what all my stats from WordPress mean and how i can use them more effectively.
- Read fewer books more carefully.
- Put myself out there and take more risks with the aim of increasing my audience at 52 Books or Bust.
- Participate in more events out there in the blogosphere like Bloggiesta.
- Expand my network of book bloggers in the UK.
- Enjoy books and everything have to offer.