I feel like January was a whirl wind month in the blogosphere. There was a lot going on. To start with I read 10 books, which i feel is pretty good. But is it sustainable?
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Shorecliff by Ursula DeYoung
- Promise Land by Jessica Lamb-Shapiro
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- The Missing Shade of Blue by Jennie Erdal
- Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas
- Under The Wide and Starry Sky by Nancy Horan
- A Spear of Summer Grass by Deanna Raybourn
- Why Are You So Sad by Jason Porter
- The Golden Day by Ursula Dubosarsky
I also participated in Jazz Age January hosted by Leah at Books Speak Volumes, Bloggiesta – a weekend of working together to clean up our blogs, and I launch a new feature on my blog called Cover Wars.
Things don’t look to be slowing down for February. I will be hosting my first give away during the Literary Blog Hop hosted by Leeswammes’ Blog, happening February 8-12. So far 39 bloggers are participating! This overlaps slightly with Literary Love hosted by Doing Dewey, From Isi, Estella’s Revenge and Love at First Book taking place from February 10-14.
I will also be in London for a week and will hopefully have time to take in some bookishness.