February appears to have been a bit of a slow month for me. Funny, because it didn’t feel that way at all! I guess I will blame the fact that February is a notoriously short month and that we went away to London for a week.
Here is what was read in February. Highlighted titles connect to my reviews.
- The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
- Isolation Door by Anish Majumdar
- The Sea Sisters by Lucy Clarke
- The Answer to the Riddle is Me by David Stuart MacLean
- The Mad Sculptor by Harold Schetcher
- Capital by John Lanchester
- Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler
March is quite an exciting month in the book world. Kicking off on Monday March 3 are both Canada Reads and the Tournament of Books. For some reason, I could not get motivated to read the books for Canada Reads this year. Perhaps it is because I’m living so far away.
If you’re not familiar with the Tournament of Books, then click on that link and find out about it. It is for books what that big basketball tournament is for college basketball. I think you have to live in the US to fully appreciate it.