I started this year off right. I did not commit to reading too many things and everything was manageable. Fast forward three months and things are quickly spinning out of control. Thank goodness Sandra at Musings of a Book Addict has come along with The Spring Reading Thing. I’m hoping this will give my spring reading some organization and structure.
So here goes, the list of TBR books between now and June 20.
The House at the End of Hope Street by Meena Van Praag Bad Teeth by Dustin Long Listen to the Squawking Chicken by Elaine Lui
- The Antiquarian by Gustavo Faveron Patriau
The Other Side of Paradiseby Julia Cook Astonish Meby Maggie Shipstead
- Circus by Claire Battershill
Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932 by Francine Prose Dora Versus Picasso by Cecil Jenkins The Setting Sun by Bart Moore-Gilbert Bellweather Rhapsody by Kate Racculia The Transcriptionist by Amy Rowland Remember Me Like This by Bret Anthony Johnston
- Smoke River by Krista Foss
- Festival of Earthly Delights by Matt Dojny
- No Relation by Terry Fallis
- The Tastemakers by David Sax
- Summer House With Swimming Pool byHerman Koch
The Explorers by Martin Dugard
- The Sixteenth of June by Maya Lang
- O, Africa by Andrew Lewis Conn
- Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
Flying Shoes by Lisa Howorth
So what do you think? Is it doable?