March flew by for me. That may have to do with the fact that I was laid up with bronchitis for most of it and life seems to pass in a haze of coughing.
And now for what you are waiting for – books read! As always, highlighted titles connect back to my reviews.
- The Accident by Chris Pavone
- Sacred Mountain by Robert Ferguson
- The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb
- The Heart Broke in by James Meek
- Mount Pleasant by Don Gilmore
- The Ever After of Ashwin Rao by Padma Viswanathan
- Visible City by Tova Mirvis
- Listen to the Squawking Chicken by Elaine Lui
- Bad Teeth by Dustin Long
- The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna Van Praag
Other books reviewed in March include:
- Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler
- A Spear of Summer Grass by Deanna Raybourn
- Capital by John Lanchester
- The Muslims Are Coming by Arun Kundnani
And onto April where I will be continuing with the Spring Reading Thing.