Seriously? July already? I didn’t see that coming. Let’s take a gander at what I’ve been reading, shall we?
- Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- The Sixteenth of June by Maya Lang
- Flying Shoes by Lisa Howorth
- O, Africa by Andrew Lewis Conn
- Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
- Em and the Big Hoom by Jerry Pinto
- The Sleepwalker’s Guide to Dancing by Mira Jacob
- The Visitors by Sally Beauman
- The Bust DIY Guide to Life by Debbie Stoller
Additional books reviewed:
- The Explorers by Martin Dugard
- Summer House with Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
- The Tastemakers by David Sax
- How To Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia by Mohsin Hamid
And of course, I have planned my schedule for the Edinburgh Book Festival.
I’ve got some pretty good plans for July and August as well, but that will have to wait for tomorrow’s post!