Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovelies over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is the top ten books of 2014 so far. So far in 2014 I have found very few books that have knocked it out of the ballpark for me, but there have still been some good reads. As always, these are in no particular order and links go back to my original review.
- Landing Gear by Kate Pullinger
- Remember Me Like This by Bret Anthony Johnston
- An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
- Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- The Marrying of Chani Kaufman by Eve Harris
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas