I am so excited to be taking part in a cyber treasure hunt for the release of Jane Alexander‘s The Last Treasure Hunt. The book is a fun take on modern media, and who doesn’t love a treasure hunt? And I’ll be reviewing it later this week.
To unmask the man with glasses
She throws herself from up high
Roaring currents would have killed her
Had he been willing to let her die.
So, here’s how it works:
- Each clue refers to a landmark or iconic location in a film. The landmark/location is the answer – when you figure it out, make a note of it!
- (If you need a hand, check out the #treasurehunt hashtag on Twitter or Instagram for a hint to the landmark’s location…)
- Clues will be revealed by some fantastic book bloggers from March 26th until April 21st. Keep checking back on Jane Alexander’s dedicated treasure hunt page or on the #treasurehunt hashtag for links and new clues.
- When all the clues are revealed, the first letter of every answer will make an anagram. Solve the anagram and you have your final answer!
- Email this answer and all the landmarks you figured out to email@example.com by April 30th to be entered into the prize draw. Two entrants will win a signed copy of The Last Treasure Hunt – and if you’ve guessed the most landmarks and locations, you’ll win a goodie bag and something special from Jane personally! On top of that you’ll get bragging rights on Twitter and we’ll publicly dub you queen/king sleuth.
- Good luck!