So this is my first Bout of Books. Do I have a plan? NO! Should I? YES!
I’ve cleared my schedule to a certain extent so I can dedicate myself to reading. That being said, my daughter has her school Swim-a-thon, which I’m chaperoning. I don’t have my schedule yet, but it goes on all week. And my mom is coming to visit.
My goal is to read 3-4 books. The candidates are:
The Transcriptionist by Amy Rowland– oops, finished this before the bout started! Remember Me Like This by Bret Anthony Johnston– done!
- Smoke River by Krista Foss
- Festival of Earthly Delights by Matt Dojny
- Landing Gear by Kate Pullinger
- and something from my TBR Challenge list
I’m also hoping to take part in two Twitter chats. This post is will be a sticky and will catalog my daily progress. Good luck to all! MONDAY – 120 pages read. TUESDAY – 100 pages read. WEDNESDAY – 172 pages read.
- Finished Remember Me Like This.
- Started Landing Gear by Kate Pullinger.
THURSDAY – Best day yet!! 229 pages read.
- finished Landing Gear.
FRIDAY – 148 pages read. Mostly outside, in the sun.
- started The Festival of Earthly Delights.